Friday, September 19, 2014

Introducing the DuPonts!

This is my first time documenting a Sims Legacy, so I am glad to start with a fun loving girl like Agatha DuPont!

Ain't she adorable!


Agatha DuPont
1st Generation
Traits: Alluring, Romantic, Loves the Outdoors, Family-Oriented
Aspiration: Soulmate


I'm not keeping score with this legacy (that is just way too much thinking for me and Agatha), but I am playing by the rules.

Strict Matriarch (Only the females can inherit)
Traditional (Adopted children cannot become heir unless there are no natural born children)
First Born (The eldest eligible child is the heir)


For added fun, each new child's name will start with the next letter of the alphabet. Since Agatha is an A her first child would be a B, second C, and so on.

No comments:

Post a Comment